Friday 22 February 2013

#15thingsaboutme a fun way to get to know more about Google Plussers


#15thingsaboutme   join in fun  it takes about 10 minutes
steph wanamaker originally shared this post:
#15thingsaboutme   this is a great way to find new friends you have a lot in common with!
1. I have never watched the Super Bowl or Olympics
2.I hate sports  because my dad always picked them over his kids he missed my sisters graduation so he could go to a golf  tournament and would only go to movies on tuesday nights in summer when no sports was on tv
3. I could read at age 3  but not tie my shoes to age 6
4. My grandma was impressed at me reading the bible to her at age 4 ( she was religious not me)
5. I'm agnostic
6. I think Jerry Seinfeld is a god
7. I think Woody Allen is the best director alive today when he was alive was Hitchcock
8.I would rather work freelance than have to go out to work every day especially in winter
9. My dream job would be my own coffee shop/bookstore  where I could also bake cupcakes
10.  I think  hangouts are what will eventually  get people hooked on this site so much they leave twitter for good
11.I like all movies except war and horror
12. I hate all dance crazes like gangnam and harlem shake
13  I am obsessed with 80s music
14. I have friends on G plus I like better than friends i've had for 15 years
15. I much prefer  ebooks to print books now 

1 comment: